Tuesday, November 23, 2010

LR Coastal Art - Huge Mark Downs for this Holiday Season

Don't miss our 25% off Sale on already marked down items on the website!  http://lrcoastalart.com

If you did not get the email with the 25% off coupon, go to Facebook and:  1) Like to get connected, then 2) send me an email and I'll forward the coupon!  Then 3) when you are ready to purchase, I'll apply the coupon to the listing and adjust the price prior to checkout.

The Holiday Season came early for me this year!  My idol is Mary Frances, the well known artist of Beaded Purses and Accessories from San Francisco!  (You know....the one that has images of "Who's Who" in Hollywood from the Red Carpet to all the designer magazines, with Eva Longoria, Chaka Kahn, Oprah Winfrey, etc. holding their Exquisite Bags).  Imagine my excitement when I made my monthly check in to her website this month and found an Awesome Teal Bag that goes with my Kyanite Krowns Necklace ... was Mary Frances's Pick of The Month!!  I nearly broke office furniture jumping up and down.  

With a little Twitter here and a little Facebook there I did get a "tweet" from the fine people at Mary Frances:


maryfrancesacce Nov 17, 1:27pm via web
@LRCoastalArt I think you should take advantage...a Mary Frances handbag is the perfect compliment to your fabulous jewelry!

And "Oh By the Way"...She's offering FREE SHIPPING for the Holidays!
I don't know I think Santa Babe might get the job done!  Anyway...I could not be more pleased to have received such a compliment from my idol! LIFE IS GOOD

Take care, my friends and have a safe Holiday Season!

No comments:

Post a Comment